Who We Are
MD Therapy Solutions is an independently owned pediatric Clinic. Our Pediatric Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists are specially trained professionals who provide treatment for children with wide variety of speech and language challenges, developmental disorders, and pediatric medical conditions. They also assist in early detection of pediatric health problems through evidence-based evaluation tools and procedures. Treatments are provided through a continuum of care based on the child’s individual level of function.
- Provide compassionate and comprehensive pediatric services for children who have a variety of developmental needs of the highest quality.
- To provide these services in settings that are welcoming, comfortable, relatable and structured for success.
- To provide opportunities for children to practice skills in a safe and therapeutic environment to ensure continuity and carry-over of skill acquisition.
- To recognize the family as an integral part of therapeutic intervention and emphasize family education and home program activities.
- To provide patients and their families with the tools they need to improve their child’s overall quality of life.
- To assist the child in becoming a valuable and integral part of their community.
- Strive to strengthen families of children with disabilities, appreciate the hardship a disability can be and help to aid the family through their journey.
- To remain committed to the support and growth of our professions by promoting clinical excellence through continuing education, interdisciplinary teamwork and community outreach.
Why Choose us?
Our pediatric professionals are dedicated to making your child’s therapy sessions relatable to them. We incorporate toys, games and play in “kid-friendly” environment and encourage using your child’s favorite possessions to make it fun and motivating.
Our team approach allows our pediatric specialists to work closely together to give the child the most effective and efficient treatment possible. We believe that communication, cooperation and teamwork are staples in helping your child reach their goals.
We believe that the child’s full potential is maximized by ensuring the family is involved in his/her rehab. We dedicate time to educating parents & caregivers about treatment strategies, activities and exercises used during their child’s sessions. When possible/appropriate, we invite family to observe sessions in order to assist them in seeing improvement and progress their child is making.
Pediatric care is not a “one-size fits all” process. Just as no two children are exactly the same, no two treatments should ever be the same. Each of our pediatric professionals are able to recognize and appreciate your child’s individual potential and tailor treatment sessions to ensure a personalized and goal-oriented program.
Our speech language pathologist provides skilled evaluation & treatment for children to help them achieve independent & functional communication skills.
The evaluation consists of parent interview, standardized testing, informal assessment, & play based interaction to determine the child’s current communication abilities. Treatment is individualized & focused on intensive speech & language stimulation. Parents are encouraged to observe & participate in sessions. Home programming is provided as needed to promote carry over of speech & language skills.
Childhood Speech and Language Conditions Treated:
- Childhood speech/articulation delay or disorder
- Childhood expressive or receptive language delay/disorder
- Phonological process disorders
- Developmental apraxia/dyspraxia of speech
- Auditory processing of spoken language
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Pragmatic (social language) disorders
- Down syndrome
- Neurological disorders resulting in speech and language challenges
Pediatric Occupational Therapy
Our Pediatric Occupational Therapist can identify and treat difficulties that interfere with a child’s ability to perform functional daily living skills, academic skills, and peer activities.
The evaluation consists of parent interview, standardized testing, informal assessment, and play based interaction to determine the child’s current fine motor, visual perceptual, and sensory motor abilities. Treatment sessions are individualized and focused on improving fine motor skills, handwriting, body awareness, attention/focus, arousal level, sensory processing, and self help skills.
Motor and Sensory conditions treated:
- Fine motor challenges
- Sensory processing challenges
- Developmental conditions (e.g., Down Syndrome)
- Orthopedic conditions and upper extremity problems/disorders
- Upper extremity orthotic fabrication and fitting
- Handwriting concerns
- Visual perceptual
Pediatric Physical Therapy
Our Pediatric Physical Therapist provides skilled evaluation and treatment for children to help them achieve independent and functional mobility skills. The evaluation consists of parent interview, standardized testing, informal assessment, and play based interaction to determine the child’s current gross motor abilities.
Treatment sessions are individualized and focused on improving gait, postural strength, and motor skills. Home programming is provided as needed to promote carry over of skills.
We Specialize In:
- Motor and postural conditions treated
- Musculoskeletal issues such as muscle tone, strength, motor control, flexibility, endurance, joint motion, and posture
- Developmental conditions (e.g., Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy)
- Orthopedic conditions (e.g., Torticollis, hip dysplasia, scoliosis)
- Neuromuscular conditions (e.g., Muscular Dystrophy)
- Coordination and balance concerns
- Mobility challenges
- Motor planning challenges
- Speech Language Pathologists (CCC and CF)
- Speech Language Pathology Assistants
- Occupational Therapists-Licensed
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Send in your resume for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
14331 SW 120 Street.Suite 103.